Frans van Gosliga
I’m a people-oriented, bilingual, Dutch American Internet enthusiast with a passion for design, publishing, and social media. Solid 20 year track record of online content development. Experienced working in fast-paced environments demanding strong organizational skills. Keen of international and cross-cultural environments. Talent for quickly mastering new technology. Accustomed to handling sensitive, confidential records. Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills. Pragmatic and resourceful with an eye for detail. Self motivated and the ability to work effectively and efficiently with central as well as cross-functional teams. Strong writing and documentation skills for both formal- and informal process documentation.
- Using and supporting Apple OS X, Windows, and some UNIX; both desktop as well as sever editions.
- Using and supporting Android, Apple iOS, Blackberry, Windows; both smartphones and tablet devices.
- Design Software: Aperture, DreamWeaver, iMovie, InDesign, Photoshop, QuarkXPress, and some Illustrator.
- Desktop Software: Acrobat Professional, Pages, Keynote, Numbers, Word, Excel (incl. macros), Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Collaboration Platforms: Google Apps for Business, Exchange, and SharePoint; incl. administration.
- Business Tools: 1st Research, Google Analytics, Hoover’s, Salesforce.com, and Data.com.
- Social Media: Facebook (Pages), Foursquare, Google Plus, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, Vine, WordPress (Themes), many others.
- Business analysis, lead generation.
- Fluency in reading, writing, and speaking Dutch and English.
Co-Owner, Publisher, Web Designer, … at Cookies & Clogs
San Mateo, CA (May 2010 – Present)
Consular Officer at Consulate General of the Netherlands
San Francisco, CA (November 2012 – October 2013)
Sr. International Trade Specialist at Netherlands Business Support Office
San Francisco, CA (July 2008 – October 2012)
Freelance Content Developer at 2010 World Artistic Gymnastics Championships
Rotterdam, Netherlands (June 2008 – October 2010)
Assistant Area Director at Netherlands Foreign Investment Agency
San Mateo, CA (May 2006 – June 2008)
Owner, Web Designer at Cetate ProServices
Alameda, CA (September 2000 – April 2006)
Owner, Publisher at Cetate World Gymnastics
The Hague, Netherlands (October 1995 – April 2006)
Head of Business Bureau at Aksis Automatisering
Etten-Leur, Netherlands (December 2002 – May 2003)
HTML Programmer at MyEvents.com
San Francisco, CA (March 2000 – August 2000)
Technology Editor at City Online, Wegener Online Publishing
Amsterdam, Netherlands (September 1998 – August 1999)
Web Designer at Shell Services International
Rijswijk ZH, Netherlands (February 1997 – July 1997)
Business Negotiating at University of Berkeley, Berkeley Extension
Redwood City, CA (Certificate; 2009)
Graphic Communications & Tech Management at Grafisch Lyceum
Rotterdam, Netherlands (4-Year College; 1998)